[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.

Go down 
+7
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ
==||-Doctor_Who-||==
Jhon_Cool
Simas_Parkour
[DS]Fire723
KaziiC
[DS]EddieMaddox
11 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

Job/hobbies : Engineer

/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. Empty
PostSubject: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 05:05

In game name:[DS]Eddie_Maddox

What is your suggestion??My suggestion states,/kick,/jail,/warn for

[DS]members.as [DS]members are considerd the community helper in the server,their work will not be limited to

just telling the players to stop rule-breaking as it's not even a logic,and most of the players are not responding

for that call and i'll give you guys an examples/evidences at the end of the topic.There are anther issue i want

to talk about it,that ''I noticed most of the admins were found in the same time((GMT)),and i'll list them for

you sirs.

-Head Admins

1-Head Admin -killer999-level7

2-Head admin-bomba-level7

3-Head Admin-John-Cool-level 8

4-Head Admin-Provanas-level7

Deputy Head admimistrators:-

5-Deputy head admin -primetime-level 6

And Moderators:-

6-Moderator-loocky-level4

7-Moderator-Doctor-who-level3((and he was found in different GMTS))

Those admins where found in the same GMT,and they are very active no doubt in that.

-i just want to say that [DS]Members were found in different GMTS,and they would decrease the pressure

which admins suffering from it,that will help the server to be controlled,And preventing the

rule-breaker,cheaters from playing a bad role in the server.

-[DS]Members recognize well the rules and not their target about getting power in game to abuse it or even

Itehing palm in the power.

-[DS]members and admins,Just want to Increase the percentage of the players in the server.

-[DS]members,Just want to play a Positive role in the server.

-[DS]members,just want the server being controlled.

-[DS]members,Just want to be useful

-[DS]members and admins,their target to prevent cheaters/rule-breakers from spreading Chaos and

lawlessness in the server.

-Actually admins can not warn people till they /spec him if he really rule-breaking or not,that will take time,For

example:-When a player X reporting a player XX for RPG ON FOOT,it will take time for admins to spec the

Player XX and Player X might be killed.

-I mean if [DS]members got that cmds,there would be additional coverage in server and server might be

controlled.

{Notice}:-

-I'm not writing this topic to make laugh of admins or even describing them that they're useless or valueless

they are playing a good role no doubt In that.

-This Topic not upon power ,its upon how to see a rule-breaker and not warning him at the time were admins

not found,its about how to see insulter player and not even warning to stop that,its about how i tell a player

to caps off 5 times and not responding that call at the time were admin are not found.

-I'm just caring about this server,not caring about power

-i wish you guys to understand what i want to say.

-Thanks.

-Evidences for Insulter/Spammer at the time were admins not found:-

/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. 5w57

-Evidence for a Insulter/Spammer at the time were admins not found:-

/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. 6fk0

Evidence for Spammer/Insulter:-
/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. Tb77

Evidence for Spammer/Insulter:-
/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. J81b

Evidence for CAPS :-
/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. 7mbj

Evidence For Hacker:-
/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. 575l

Evidence For Insulter:-
/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. W1ni

Evidence describing the feeling of players against hacker/rulebreaker
/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. Qmdz

-I got many of Screen shots/Videos about rule-breakers/cheats,and you will find others in
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/f21-complaint-against-player-member-admin.

-i wish you guys read this topic and reply your answer,dont just disregard it,i'm a man who wants the good for the server and many members does

-Thanks for reading my Topic

Last edited by [DS]EddieMaddox on Sat Jan 11 2014, 10:37; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KaziiC

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 05:46

I would say for /warn, /kick, /jail for [DS] because when I play afternoon here in US I saw bunch of player never followed the rule which it totally pissed me off when they insult, caps, hacking, and rpg on foot. I would agree to Eddie so I vote +1
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 08:53

+1 but I think this suggestion will be denied
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 09:06

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
+1 but I think this suggestion will be denied

Reasons?? and be optimistic

1-[DS]Members are not noobs
2-[DS]Members knew rules and following it.
3-[DS]Members are not abusing of powers,if Stormy agreed and others members
4-[DS]members are active epecially in different GMTs
5-Hope All admins/members like this topic to gain stormy's attention
6-[DS]members not their target upon Power.

Please check the topic again bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simas_Parkour

Simas_Parkour

Job/hobbies : hobbies - Games !

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 10:02

I agree about hackers and other rule brakers. im almost always active and i get so much /report's for them. and sometimes Admins theyre AFK or just not in-game.

+1
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 10:18

Bad idea. If we're going to give all those cmds to members, then why not just make them admins instead? I'm sorry but DS had many abusers and not all members can be trusted with such cmds.
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

Job/hobbies : ==> Play on DesertStorm :)

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 10:21

Jhon_Cool wrote:
Bad idea. If we're going to give all those cmds to members, then why not just make them admins instead? I'm sorry but DS had many abusers and not all members can be trusted with such cmds.

Yep Same here
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 10:33

Jhon_Cool wrote:

Please sir with my total respect,you just read the Subject not the topic..,we just want to do a positive role in the server.

1-Most of the admins are busy in game,our role will not be limited to say to the rule-breaker ''caps off' and behave beside to the cheaters.

2-many players are quiting the game when there were no admins and you can see this in the last photo.

3-[DS]members do not have any CMDS to abuse maybe 2 or 3 of 10 but 8 or 7 respecting the rules,and any abuser of these cmds will be punished without any notice and his work be terminated.

4-Please look at the positive part in the topic,we want to make our best as a team to keep the server secure.

5-Rules/laws will be Published to all members and any mistake will cost him alot.

6-/jail ,removed from the list as it's not our authority to use it.

Last edited by [DS]EddieMaddox on Sat Jan 11 2014, 10:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 10:35

==||-Doctor_Who-||== wrote:
Jhon_Cool wrote:

Yep Same here

Look at the positive part sir.
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

Job/hobbies : ==> Play on DesertStorm :)

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 11:03

[DS]EddieMaddox wrote:

Please sir with my total respect,you just read the Subject not the topic..,we just want to do a positive role in the server.

1-Most of the admins are busy in game,our role will not be limited to say to the rule-breaker ''caps off' and behave beside to the cheaters.

2-many players are quiting the game when there were no admins and you can see this in the last photo.

3-[DS]members do not have any CMDS to abuse maybe 2 or 3 of 10 but 8 or 7 respecting the rules,and any abuser of these cmds will be punished without any notice and his work be terminated.

4-Please look at the positive part in the topic,we want to make our best as a team to keep the server secure.

5-Rules/laws will be Published to all members and any mistake will cost him alot.

6-/jail ,removed from the list as it's not our authority to use it.

mhm, idk let the Owner vote ,
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 12:27

In my opinion is a bad idea, there is two kind of appli and there is some reason, "member" is open to a lot of player that want help the server and being a part of it and acces to it is not so hard, give them admin cmd like kick or ban or jail will turn in an abusive way without doubt, adminship is reserved to person that owner consider like trustworthy and reliable man and he have to don't open the admin panel to anyone.

If you know all bas....d there is on samp :(That is not a question to protect the life of server from some hacker, this a the question to keep the LIFE of server because this thing that you want is worst that hacker, any abuse could make the player leave right the server and never come back. Who want play on a server where the "member" could abuse from that kind of cmd ?  I don't say that member are not reliable people Wink, but I just said that we can't accept that these thing could happen. And by your idea it could be possible so I just vote no ;p

You could try admin application if you want take a major part in server is the best that I've to suggest you Wink

Last edited by [DS]Shas on Sat Jan 11 2014, 12:44; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 12:33

Vote changed to -1
A few members would abuse them & people would join our team only for this
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 12:37

Some members cant stop themselves from abusing members cmds, (spawn vehicles in bf and fix/flip it) whats the guarantee that they would not abuse these cmds ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 12:47

That is the reason why there is a "Reporting" section exist! Administrators have to work, family, study and sometimes don't even have time to play. We encourage members / players to report abusers in game at forum. Giving admin cmds to members isn't a good idea, if you receive a member Pm by ra or any member trainers, I bet that there would told you to report players here. Admins cant just play OUT of their timezones. Anyway this suggestion had been made by many members, try to search some topics related to before making 1. -1
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 12:47

[DS]Shas wrote:
In my opinion is a bad idea, there is two kind of appli and there is some reason, "member" is open to a lot of player that want help the server and being a part of it and acces to it is not so hard, give them admin cmd like kick or ban or jail will turn in an abusive way without doubt, adminship is reserved to person that owner consider like trustworthy and reliable man and he have to don't open the admin panel to anyone. If you know all bas....d there is on samp :(That is not a question to protect the life of server from some hacker, this a the question to keep the LIFE of server because this thing that you want is worst that hacker, any abuse could make the player leave right the server. Who want play on a server where the "member" could abuse from that kind of cmd ? I don't say that member are not reliable people Wink, but I just said that we can't accept that these thing could happen. And by your idea it could be possible so just no ;p
You could try admin application if you want take a major part in server is the best that I've to suggest you Wink

Yes shas,you're right about there is two kinds of applications and alof of players may apply for

that,but admins will only vote for that,so who's application will be accpeted ? admins now able to kick

noob/abuser out of team

-Otherwise we are not giving a random people these cmds as admins will put our member list in the

mangements

in order to know who will stay as a member and who will leave,this suggestion wants an effort,Noobs will be

kicked out of team,admins will only vote for members applications any rule-breaker will be punished without

any notice.((he'll be terminated from his team))
Back to top Go down
[DS]Bomba

[DS]Bomba

same reason as jhon
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 12:50

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
Vote changed to -1

Our members team list will be posted in mangements in order to descide who will stay and who will leave

any abuser will be punished without any notice//kicked out.

-Admins will vote in members applications
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 12:53

The Da[R]eDevil wrote:
Some members cant stop themselves from abusing members cmds, (spawn vehicles in bf and fix/flip it) whats the guarantee that they would not abuse these cmds ?  

My idea stats:-

1-Our member team list will be posted in mangements in order to say who wil stay and who will leave

we are not even accepting noobs in our team if there were any one he'll be kicked without any notice.

2-Admins will only vote in members applications.
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 13:07

[DS]StormD wrote:
That is the reason why there is a "Reporting" section exist! Administrators have to work, family, study and sometimes don't even have time to play. We encourage members / players to report abusers in game at forum. Giving admin cmds to members isn't a good idea, if you receive a member Pm by ra or any member trainers, I bet that there would told you to report players here. Admins cant just play OUT of their timezones. Anyway this suggestion had been made by many members, try to search some topics related to before making 1. -1

I totally respect your idea sir,but who is reporting on fourms ?? only members and because admins are busy these topic being disregarded for 1-2weeks?? you know how many players we are losing because of hackers/noobs/Rule-breakers ??no body knew but check the last photo which i posted
i'm watching these words being said by 3-4 players at my GMT+2((3-4 am))
why you guys only caring about power?? why you're not caring about Increasing percentage of players ??
making a good system a good team to secure the server.

my idea stats:-

1-Member team list will be posted to mangements in order to check who will stay and who will not.

2-Noobs will be kicked out of our team.

3-members application will be voted by admins only.
Back to top Go down
Simas_Parkour

Simas_Parkour

Job/hobbies : hobbies - Games !

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 13:09

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
Vote changed to -1

Thinking about doing /votekick [ID] [Reason] and should be a vote in all server opinion if it worth it to kick him or not
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 13:23

Admin power remains ONLY FOR ADMINS if some members are only here for admin power you can walk right out of the door.

Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.   /warn-,/kick for [DS] Members. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/warn-,/kick for [DS] Members.
Page 1 of 1